Call for Price
Benchtop small angle X-ray scattering (SAXS) instrument.
Non-destructive measurement of particle size and size distribution.
Rigaku NANOPIX mini is the world’s first benchtop small angle X-ray scattering (SAXS) system that is engineered to deliver automatic nanoparticle size distribution analysis for both quality control (QC) and research and development (R&D) applications. Nanoparticle size, size distribution, and particle shape are the key pieces of information obtained from SAXS. Samples may range from solutions, suspensions or slurries to solid plastics, rubbers or polymers.
Nanoparticles in consumer and industrial products
Nanomaterials offer technical and commercial opportunities, but may pose risks to the environment and raise health and safety concerns for humans and animals. As such, countries around the world have enacted increasingly stringent laws concerning the manufacture and distribution of nanomaterials.
The Rigaku NANOPIX mini SAXS instrument offers unique analytical capabilities, relative to other particle measurement techniques – including the ability to measure opaque and solid samples – that offer superior data quality for regulation-driven nanoparticle characterization in consumer and industrial products.
NANOPIX mini offers unique capabilities
Rigaku NANOPIX mini is the first benchtop small angle X-ray scattering system dedicated to the characterization of nanoparticles in both research and production environments. With a revolutionarily small footprint and performance superior to traditional “big iron” systems, this compact instrument offers enhanced angular resolution through its line-focus X-ray source and superior combination of high figure-of-merit optics.
- SAXS measurement in the ultra-small angle X-ray scattering (USAXS) range
- Engineered for both quality control and research & development applications
- Non-technical operation for routine particle size distribution determinations
- Delivers nanoparticle characterization needed for regulatory compliance
- Perfect for opaque suspensions not easily addressable with other techniques
- Suitable for use with solids – like plastics, rubbers and polymers
- Compact benchtop design with a small countertop footprint
- Innovative design using proven components for low cost of ownership
- Automatic sample changer for higher throughput
- New easy-to-use SmartLab Studio II SAXS software
- Touchscreen graphical user interface operation
- Compact Bonse-Hart USAXS camera design
NANOPIX mini specifications